Sunday, March 08, 2009

All Set!

I just finished a confusing search through airline websites and managed to book our flights to Cairns from Bali. For some reason, I had to do a manual connection, booking to Darwin first and then to Cairns. I got the flights for $214 each, which is a bargain compared to the "official" options I was initially given.
I'm sitting in Nha Trang, we had 2 great dives yesterday with plenty of sea life I've never seen before. We were going to to go Hanoi from here, but it's a 2 day bus trip, so we've decided to go halfway, to Hoi An, for at least a day. Hopefully they havenight dives, 'cause they don't have them here. We found China Beach, as suggested by Jarryd's parents, and it's close to Hoi An, so we'll probably beheading there.
After Hoi An we need to get to Hanoi so we can be at Halong Bay, a must see of Vietnam. We fly back to BKK on the 15th, so we need to be hasty. We'll have 13 days in Thailand to revisit the temple and do dives off the islands before heading to Bali from Kuala Lampur for 7 days. Then we arrive in Darwin at 2am and fly to Cairns at 5am. It's a little rough, but I just want to get to australia so that we can enjoy it.
I am deeply sorry for not posting more, but I've been keeping up on my journal and will make it available as soon as I get back so everyone can read it. I posted pictures on Facebook, check them out if you haven't already.

I hope everyone is well and I am very glad to see that Pitt beat #1 UConn twice!

No comments: